The Mississippi Welcome Center located at I-59 will be displaying art created by citizens of Pearl River County. Mr. Deanen Lacy who attends Brandi’s Hope of Picayune was selected to display his art at the Welcome Center. We are very proud of Deanen and his art work!
Brandi’s Hope Community Services Partners with Essential Learning
We are pleased to announce our implementation of a new Internet based staff training and development program; Elevate powered by Essential Learning. We have developed a customized training website for Brandi’s Hope Community Services that presents and tracks staff training requirements in an accessible and easy to use format. The website has many great features including
- CEUs – almost all of the 150+ courses available for you to take have continuing education credits; you can print your own CEU certificates for license/certificate renewal
- Web-based learning – courses can be taken anywhere with an internet connection
- Self-paced learning – you can take a course in one sitting or in small chunks
- Email notifications – reminders sent to you when required trainings are due, when you register for live class events or if you are waitlisted for a class and get that spot
- Username/Password – forgotten username and/or password emailed to you and you can even create your own password after logging in
- Learner Resources – Self-help tab for users that allows you to view a short introductory video about your LMS, access the Learner Guide or Learner Manual, review the navigation guide for computer courses offered in the site, view the accreditation guide and a document with links to state board websites, and sign up for the live or recorded Site Overview-Learner webinar.
- Discussion – you can contribute to an online discussion with your co-workers about courses you have taken
- Newsfeed – current articles and information about behavioral health, addiction, health are easily available from your home page
- Announcements – staff announcements and important information are posted on the right side of the home page so check back often